• Real Time Cable and Wi-Fi controllable
• Universal Power Supply 8-16V
• Max 100 PCB with LEDs in conjunction
• Connector for two PIR Sensors
• Programmable user programs and settings
• Programmable Sequences
• Wi-Fi Secure Control with WPA, WEP Encryption
• Cable Control and WEP interface for Quick Control
• Open UDP – TCP Protocol
• iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad Controller App
• WiFly RN-171 Module with settings options
• Status LED for Cable and Wi-Fi connection
• Auto Start function and all settings are stored
• Control multiple controllers
WHAT IS IFLASHLED?
iFlashLED is controller for LED lights which can be controllable with smart phones, computer application or WEB interface for browser.
This is diagram management how works controller in conjunction with the devices.
Controller can be connected to open internet connection.
ELECTRIC SCHEME OF CONTROLLER
The main part of controller circuit is the microcontroller LM3s6965, as it performs all its functions. Through SSI protocol manages TCL5971 LED driver for LED lights and via UART interface communicates with WIFI module, while it communicates with users who are connected to the device via a cable.
POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT
Power supply circuit has a DC / DC converter, before him stands a diode to protect the circuit from reverse polarity voltage.
On board is the LED status indicator and power supply voltage divider consisting of resistors for measuring voltage and current.
For wireless communication is used WIFI module RN171 of company Roving Networks.
Is one of the cheapest modules for WiFi which contains the most necessary functions.
The ability to communicate via SPI or UART interface, adjustment is also possible by Telnet or TCP.
The circuit is a two-sided. On the top side, we have all the elements that are intended user: connector for internet, power, connector for connect the lights and sensors. On the bottom side of the circuit is a microprocessor and other elements of the SMD. The printed circuit board is designed in the Altium Designer 10.
WEB interface is built with HTML programming language, CSS for graphics and CGI scripting language. The program for the ARM processor is written in the C programming language in KEIL RL-ARM development environment.
On the microcontroller is loaded operating system Real Time ARM.
Application for iOS devices
WEB Site, Store online